Historic District Street Scene - Weekend Pedestrian Promenade
Every weekend shop, dine, explore the Pedestrian Promenade on Historic Sutter St.
Join us weekends in Historic Folsom with live music and family-friendly outdoor safe activities! There's something new to experience each weekend in March. Our new weekend Pedestrian Promenade transforms historic Sutter Street into a street scene filled with endless activity, music, art, dining, and of course our incredible shopping!
There's so much to see and do in the district plan to spend the whole day and evening!
The event (and parking) is Free. Covid-19 protocols are in place, social distancing enforced, and masks are required.
Street Scene - Historic Folsom Pedestrian Promenade600, 700 & 800 Blocks closed to traffic each Friday at 2pm - Monday at 7am until June 27th
Saturday, June 26
- 7:30-9:00am Pancake Breakfast – Eagles Lodge – 215 Scott St
- 9:30am Hometown Parade 600, 700 & 800 Blocks
- 10:45am – Ophir Prison Band – Amphitheater
- 10:45am - Rick Easterling performs on the 700 block
- 11:00-2pm - Cash Prophets perform inside Gaslight Co upstairs - 700 block
- 3-6pm - Wheeler Couch Duo perform on the 800 block
- 3:30-6:30 - Dirty Cello performs at the Hacienda Lot
- 6:30-9:30pm Aaron Gayden- Reset- Live Music- 700 Block
- 6:30pm - Eric Brunner and Dave Carlson perform at Citizen Vine - 600 block
- 7:30-8:30pm - Project Heart Beat Concert perform at the Zittle Family Amphitheater
Sunday, June 27
- 9am The Sunday Reset- John Voelz- Reset- Live Music- 700 Block
Saturday, July 3
- 11:00 FREE Story Time Berenstain Bears – Inside Sutter Street Theatre – 717 Sutter St
Sunday, July 4
- 12:30-3:30pm – FairPlay – Live Music – 700 Block
Saturday, July 10
- 4:00pm Olde Tyme Radio Show Sutter Street Theatre 717 Sutter $10
Join us the first Saturday of each month at 11:00am for Storybook Time as Sutter Street Theatre actors read from children's story books from Ruby's Books on Sutter Street. Just come to the Sutter Street Theatre at 717 Sutter Street. Seating is first come first served. There is no charge for Storybook Time.